free counters

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Pagan's progress

of a sort, at any rate.

Here is my almost completed Hersir.

The Hersir, almost ready to come off the bench


















Also, note in the background three of his hirdmen, missing their heads at the moment and shields for all of the figures are being prepared for later mass gluing. I am also going to skip the delights of painting the shields individually and utilise the transfers from the Revell Longship set, just to make my life slightly easier.

Well, that's it for now, but if any of you kind souls out there reading this know how I can make my pictures thumbnail/clickable to original size, don't hesitate to leave a comment. As other than hosting the image on an image hosting website, I can't think of a way, but I am certain it must be blindingly obvious.

Thanks again for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment