free counters

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Natal Mounted Police

As the title suggests, I finished my NMP Constables as well as getting my one NNC native painted. I also finished Surgeon Reynolds, who I am rather pleased with.

First off the Native (with Adendorff, Rev. Smith's Servant and an NNC Corporal).












Next up:
Natal (Dis-)Mounted Police












And Finally

Surgeon Reynolds

I'm rather pleased with this Perry Sudan Surgeon conversion. I'm rather pleased with how the Patrol Jacket turned out considering it's just paint. :)




















Anyway, that's all for now. I'm currently just working my way through some more redcoats, however a few 'March Or Die' French arrived, which I am going to be painting up as Army Service Corps, and they will be my next job after the redcoats.

Til next I blog, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment